If you’re a regular “Escapee”, you’ve most likely indulged in our Aromatherapy services. Aromatherapy Massage isn’t a new topic and we’d even venture to say it has become a classic in the spa world. You are most likely familiar with the benefits of Aromatherapy Massage…
Which EO to Choose for your Aromatherapy Massage
The purpose of this post is to help you decide which essential oil(s) to choose for your next Aromatherapy Massage. We solely use Young Living essential oils (EO) and guess what…you get to take your bottle home! Diffusing your EO is another way to extend your Escape. The benefits listed below are not extensive but are relevant to Aromatherapy Massage for this particular post.
Aroma Siez has an invigorating yet calming aroma and provides soothing comfort for fatigued muscles.
A Blend of:
- Creates a soothing and rejuvenating post-exercise experience
- Soothes fatigued muscles and comforts the head, neck, and feet
- Supports healthy skin
Lavender has a tranquil aroma – sweet, and floral – that is soothing to the senses, as well as to the skin.
- May help cleanse and soothe minor skin irritations
- Soothes sunburn
- Creates a tranquil environment when diffused or applied topically
- May help ease occasional nervous tension
- Improves sleep quality for occasional sleeplessness
- Contains cleansing and antioxidant properties
- Supports general wellness
Orange essential oil has a bright, uplifting aroma that cleanses and refreshes the air when diffused.
- May help reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Contains antioxidants
Peppermint essential oil contains menthol, which cools and soothes fatigued muscles.
- Cools fatigued muscles after physical activity
- Has an invigorating aroma that creates a focused environment for work or study
- Creates a refreshing breathing experience when inhaled or diffused
Rosemary essential oil supports overall well-being, contains antioxidants, and supports a healthy immune system and has a robust, invigorating, herbal aroma.
- Helps soothe minor skin irritations
- Can be used aromatically to create a focused work or study environment
This blend of essential oils features an exotic aroma used for exactly what the name implies and for achieving a happy and positive day.
A Blend of:
- Has a soothing, exotic aroma
- Can be diffused or enjoyed aromatically to create a luxurious, spa-like ambience at home
A special formulation of 10 essential oils in a carrier oil that envelopes the body in a nurturing aroma of protection and positivity that neutralizes negative energies and gives you a feeling of wholeness.
A Blend of:
- Ylang Ylang
- Black Spruce
- Sacred Sandalwood
- Sweet Almond
- May help increase feelings of confidence and positivity
- May create a peaceful, comforting environment
- Enhances the appearance of healthy-looking skin when applied topically
Why Aromatherapy Massage
Essential oils have been used for thousands of years to relieve anxiety, boost your immune system and detoxify the body. Absorbing essential oils through the skin is just one way to set their attributes in motion. Diffusing them is another way and can be done when you take your bottle home! But please follow your diffuser’s instructions on how many drops to use! Just like anything else, too much of a good thing is no longer a good thing. Don’t have a diffuser you love? No problem, we have them at the spa for purchase!
Escape Day Spa wants to help you achieve the most invigorating or calming experience possible. Whatever experience you are desiring, we want to help you achieve it. Pick the perfect EO for you and book your appointment!