WARNING! This blog post was written for the STRESSED OUT!
Bills are increasing your anxiety, your work is mundane and pointless, you’re beginning to look forward to the day your kids move out, your fake smile turns into eye-rolling as soon as you turn your back to whoever is on the receiving end of your “I’m so over it” attitude.
A Facial Can Help Reduce Stress and Relieve Psychological Distress.
And who couldn’t benefit from that? One step in your facial is the luxurious facial massage. The facial massage activates your sympathetic nervous system. This reduces your anxiety levels and uplifts your mood. If you need science to back this up, click here. There are hundreds of pressure points on your face that are connected to various systems in your body. When these pressure points are massaged, your body responds to it. A good facial massage affects the functioning of the other organs as well. Since it is not possible for you to know all the pressure points, much less be able to relax while massaging your own face, you need to visit a professional to get that facial massage.
Ways to Reduce Stress that should be AVOIDED
- Having a drink when you get home and risk putting on weight that will make you feel worse about yourself and raise your bills when you feel forced to join a gym to fix the problem.
- Trying to meditate and find your happy place while your kids are chasing the cat around the house with a spray bottle and your husband is asking when you’re going to get in the kitchen to cook.
- Getting on social media to zone out for a bit, but realizing your life isn’t perfect like everyone else’s in Facebook Land.
Other Amazing Benefits of a Facial
- Cleanses, Exfoliates, Detoxifies, Tightens, Rejuvenates and Evens Skin Tone.
- Minimizes Signs of Aging by stimulating collagen production.
- Promotes Blood Circulation – don’t think this isn’t relevant to your skin’s appearance. Improved blood circulation in your face means that your cells get lots of oxygen and nutrients that are carried along with the blood. This translates to healthier and efficient cells and a glowing face.
- Treats Acne and Acne Marks
- Eliminates Under Eye Bags and Dark Circles
- Boosts the Absorption Abilities of Your Skin
- Leaves You with Soft, Glowing Skin
Contact us today to schedule a facial to help you de-stress. You will leave with the extra benefit of looking fabulous. Seriously, everyone deserves to be the Facebook Beauty Queen at least once.